- Telia Finland Oyj:n evästeitä koskeva tietosuojaseloste suomeksi
- Telia Finland Oyj’s kakpolicy på svenska
Telia Finland (hereinafter referred to as “Telia”) appreciates your interest in the company and your visit to the company’s website. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel safe when using this website.
- Information on the use of service features and browsing, the advertisements shown, and information on advertisement clicks;
- Page, server and domain from which the user has come to our site, device model, unique device and/or cookie identifier, data collection channel (web browser, mobile browser, application), browser version, IP address, session identifier, time and duration of the session, screen resolution, and operating system;
- Unique identifiers of the device or user;
- Location data if the user has given their consent to this;
- Product data of items added to the basket and data of purchases made via the online store;
- Page browsing and search data; and
- Other information collected with the user’s consent.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit a website. When we refer to cookies in this policy, other similar technologies and tools that collect and store information in your browser, and in some cases transfer such information to third parties, in a manner similar to cookies are included. Examples include pixels, local storage, session storage and fingerprinting.
Cookies collect information about your use of website and store data in your device in order to, for example, support you to log in to a website, remember what’s in your shopping basket when you are shopping online, track and analyze your visits to our website and browsing behavior to make our website work, or work more efficiently, etc.
Different types of cookies
On Telia’s website we use different types of cookies:
- Session cookies are stored in your device during browser session. These session cookies expire at the end of browser session (normally when a user exits browser).
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions which allows your preferences or actions across website (or in some cases across different websites) to be remembered and remain until you delete it yourself. This applies to local storage.
- Time limited cookies have predetermined lifespan. The lifespan may vary depending on the cookie.
First-party cookies are cookies that Telia and our website you are visiting set. Third-party cookies are cookies that someone other than the responsible for the website sets, in this case, by someone other than Telia, i.e., our partners or other domain. These third-party cookies may be set through elements from other domains on our website, such as images, social media plugins or advertising.
We use third party cookies on our website. Telia uses external platforms to communicate digitally, including Facebook, Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads and Salesforce. These platforms use both first- and third-party cookies, as well as similar technologies, in order to advertise and monitor the results of the advertising.
We have divided the cookies into the following four categories. All categories contain third-party cookies that may be used to transfer data to third parties.
These cookies are needed for our website to work in a secure and correct way. Necessary cookies enable you to browse in our website and us to provide the service you request. Necessary cookies make basic functions of the website possible, for example, identifying you when you log into My Telia, detecting repeated failed login attempts, identifying where you are in the buying process and remembering the items put into your shopping basket. Your consent is not required for us to set these cookies however, you may disable them by changing your browser settings, but this will affect how the website functions and some essential functionality may not work.
These cookies let us to enable some useful functionalities to make the user experience better, for example, to remember your login details and settings.
Statistics & analytics cookies
These cookies give us information about how you use our website and allow us to improve the user experience.
These cookies help us and our partners to display personalized and relevant ads based on your browsing behavior on our website, even when you later visit other (third parties’) websites. These cookies are used to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, as well as for targeted marketing and profiling, regardless of which device(s) you have used. Information collected for this purpose may also be combined with other customer and traffic data we have about you, if you have given your consent that we may use your traffic data for marketing purpose and have not objected to the use of your customer data for marketing purposes.
Cookies settings on our website
We save your cookies choices for 12 months unless you withdraw your consent. Then we will ask your consent again. If you make changes to the settings, the data will be saved for 14 days.
Alternatively, most web browsers allow control of most cookies through the browser settings. You can find more information about how you can manage cookies in your browser on the browsers’ own websites. Please find below instructions for managing cookie settings for the most popular browsers:
When you enable “do not track” feature
If you have chosen to enable the “do not track” feature in your browser settings, we will not automatically set marketing cookies on your device. You can make other choice in Cookies settings by clicking on the “Cookies” icon.
If you block cookies
If you disable all cookies in your browser settings, the functionality and performance of our website may be impaired as certain features are dependent on cookies. Blocking cookies can therefore cause the website’s services to not work properly and some essential functionality may not work at all.
For the information of visitors to Telia Towers Oy’s website
Telia takes your privacy seriously. Please read our Privacy Notice for more information about your data subject’s rights and how we process personal data. You are always welcome to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about privacy.
More information about cookies can be found at National Cyber Security Centre’s webpage www.kyberturvallisuuskeskus.fi/en and at The Finnish Data Protection Ombudsman’s web page www.tietosuoja.fi/en/.