Offering Manager, Telia Inmics-Nebula
OFFERING MANAGER – CLOUD SERVICES
My name is Jani Meuronen and I am leading Telia Inmics-Nebula Offering & Marketing team. Our team is responsible for development commercial offering of whole Telia Inmics-Nebula commercial portfolio. You will be working preferably in Tripla (Helsinki) but optionally Tampere and Jyväskylä are possible.
IS THIS YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY?
Telia Inmics-Nebula(s) goal is to become the market leader for Modern ICT & Cloud Services, and We help clients to modernize their way of work and growing efficiency, productivity, and security.
To make our goal a reality, we have established offering team which will be accountable for implementing the Modern ICT solutions and portfolio growth strategy and driving increased sales, revenues, capability and GTM: s.
We are now looking offering manager who will be responsible our Cloud & Capacity services offering area. Which in practices means commercial ownerships of our Public Cloud, Hybrid-Cloud, Capacity and Managed services offerings related to this business area.
Your responsibilities as a commercial Offering Manager will include:
Offering Manager – Cloud Services helps to maintain a deep understanding of market dynamics, develop robust business plans, and enable offering and Go to Market (GTM) readiness for an offering feature or offering. Facilitates cross-discipline resource deployment and prioritization and works with offering managers to lead decisions and activities across divisions/Units, and/or with external stakeholders.
Accountable for key outcome metrics, including usage and user experience, market, and sales and operational metrics. Must demonstrate leadership skills in the context of cross functional teams (Offering & portfolio Management, Design and Development)
The role includes:
- Cloud & Capacity services Offering area growth and development.
- Producing sales material, sales support and sales trainings
- Developing ecosystem co-operation to win the market
- Offering Area Presales support
- Plan & Designs Marketing and Sales campaigns together with internal stakeholders & 3rd parties
- Partner co-operations related to Cloud services (Microsoft, AWS, Google, HPE, Dell etc...)
- Takes part and performs at various customer events and webinars
- Responsible for market and customer understanding as well as competitor mapping and analysis within its offering area
- In charge of the whole Telia Inmics-Nebula Cloud & Capacity services Offerings
- Understanding of offering & product lifecycle and GTM: s
- Develop a strategic vision for the next generation of Public cloud and related offerings by working closely with our internal stakeholders and partners.
- Offering counterpart of CCoE practice.
IS THIS YOU?
We look for people who value collaboration and have a passion for developing Public cloud-based offering. those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. You are driven and proactive and have an interest in following the Cloud & Capacity market and industry trends within your area. Bring your ability and build upon what you do best for our customers, partners, team, and yourself
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in Cloud services or overall cloud services sales and business models and have good understanding what are the customer needs in business area. You love working with our sales, customers and understand different channel sales principals. You should have several years of experience in running Cloud Services business or sales on IT tech companies.
We Value Experience in The Following Topics
• At least 4 years experience within cloud services sales or product owner / offering roles (Sales, Tech Sales, Business Development, Product Marketing or Product Management
• Experience of commercial portfolio development
• Experience of different purchase models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• Good business and market understanding
• Understanding of different customer segment business needs
• Understands B2B cloud services business and sales
• Good understanding of Microsoft, AWS, Google cloud portfolio
• Good understanding of Hardware portfolio (HPE, Dell, Fortinet etc.)
• Fluency in English and Finnish, both writing and oral.
• Knowledge of hyperscale marketplaces and portals
IT'S MORE THAN JUST A JOB!
With us, you will find a place in our easy-going and modern work community where you can develop your skills and our client's environment. We love to come to work and we promise to do our best to keep you comfortable. You will have the opportunity to influence our policies and improve our services. To be able to succeed in this position we offer you comprehensive onboarding, up-to-date tools, extensive occupational health care, and other great benefits. You also have possibility to develop your skills in our vendor certification’s programs. We are working on a hybrid model.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. You can apply in Finnish. Application deadline is 7.11.2021.
Do you need more information?
If you need more information, contact me at (+358) 40 861 9406 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
WELCOME TO TELIA – HOME TO YOUR NEXT BIG OPPORTUNITY!
We are Telia Inmics-Nebula, an ICT company within Telia's B2B family and we have solid experience in providing cloud services, advanced ICT environments, and end-user services. With almost 600 experts, we provide versatile expert services for every company that aims to make their business more profitable and provide a better employee and customer experience. We are constantly working to increase the number of our experts. We currently work in ten locations: Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Jyväskylä, Kuopio, Joensuu, Vaasa, and Oulu. We want to be the one ICT partner that helps you succeed.