Marketing Communications Specialist, CRM & Marketing Automation
Right now, we are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist, CRM & Marketing Automation to join our E2E Customer Communications team. This is a uniquely exciting opportunity for you to develop your profile in a resourceful environment full of opportunities to express your talent and learn from the best professionals.
Is this your next opportunity?
The role of the Marketing Communications Specialist, CRM & Marketing Automation is to contribute to the development and daily operations of customer communication by developing the overall B2C customer comms and capabilities in order to provide a high level of service and excellent consumer experience and to capture data across all key touchpoints of the CRM activities. As part of this role, you will be part of the implementation of strategy, planning, execution, development=optimization and analysis of end to end (e2e) customer communication, i.e. omnichannel CRM activities for different channels that reach consumers at the right time, channel and content for optimal customer experience based on data, personalization@cale capabilities and marketing automation.
- Contributing to the implementation, testing and optimization of omni-channel customer communication and marketing automation activities, creating content and campaigns to ensure best possible results over the long and short term
- Ensuring customer journey and experience through continuous planning, execution, and development in Telia digital comms platforms (customer journey creation with team, Bu’s and other stakeholders)
- Monitoring and evaluating CRM campaigns and activities in order to measure ROI, and enable continuous improvement in consumer acquisition and retention initiatives
- Monitoring trends in the CRM field within the commercial sector and identifying emerging opportunities that the business could capitalize on and gain a competitive advantage in terms of consumer acquisition and retention in the market
In our ever-changing environment, we need leaders and teams who dare to challenge the current, simplify the complex and care for our co-workers, customers, and our society. We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies, rather in people who thrive within a self-leadership culture.
Is this you?
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist, CRM & Marketing Automation with minimum a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, IT or another related field / proven working experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on CRM and a clear understanding of the CRM campaign lifecycles including conceptualization, planning, monitoring, reporting, post-campaign analysis, and application of solutions tasks utilizing AI and marketing automation tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience and understanding of the digital media landscape, customer communication and possibilities of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud personalization tools
- Experience of legal requirements, e.g. GDPR and Cookie Consent is an asset
Your personal competencies:
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, data and insight driven approach
- Ability to gather large amounts of CRM data and convert it into meaningful and user-friendly analysis by utilizing different data sources, e.g. Google Analytics -tools and dashboards
- Results-oriented and proactive mindset. Ability to self-manage is highly valued
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Solid organizational, communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent language skills (fluent Finnish and English skills both spoken and written)
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
If you fancy joining my team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2021-06-30.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!